- Who am I
- Understanding myself and others
- Exploring our community
- The World in our Classroom
- Other Countries
- Understanding Religious Diversity
- Learning about Life as a Catholic
- Learning about Life as a Catholic Part 2
- Learning about life as a Protestant
- Learning about life as a Presbyterian
- Brain overload
- Learning about Life in the Church of Ireland
- Learning about Life as a Methodist
- Learning about Life as a Methodist Part 2
- Orthodox Christians
- Activity-True, for whom
- Embracing Our Differences
Activity: Learning about Poland
How much do you know about Poland?
Before reading about Poland, work with a partner to list five things that you already know about Poland.
If you don’t know five facts before we start, you can fill them in at the end of the lesson!