- Who am I
- Understanding myself and others
- Exploring our community
- The World in our Classroom
- Other Countries
- Understanding Religious Diversity
- Learning about Life as a Catholic
- Learning about Life as a Catholic Part 2
- Learning about life as a Protestant
- Learning about life as a Presbyterian
- Brain overload
- Learning about Life in the Church of Ireland
- Learning about Life as a Methodist
- Learning about Life as a Methodist Part 2
- Orthodox Christians
- Activity-True, for whom
- Embracing Our Differences
Discuss your picture in groups of three or four.
Four differences between our family celebrations:
Four similarities between our family celebrations:
Have you ever celebrated an occasion or a festival with friends from a different religion or culture?
What did you notice?
What was the same?
What was different?
What did you find interesting?